Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Elvis Found Alive

Roku Theater

Midnight Pulp Channel

“Elvis Found Alive” 2012

By A T Folino


Did you know that after 35 years Elvis Presley has been found alive and well in California? He has spent the years since his “death” as a DEA agent battling the likes of the Weather Underground, Mafia, Drug Cartels, and terrorism at home and abroad. After so many years Elvis has decided to give this first tell all interview about his life, death and return to the public eye after so many years.

“Elvis Found Alive” is a movie I had no expectations from what so ever and I am happy to say I was wrong. Found on the Roku box under the Midnight pulp free channel I decided to watch this movie one night on a whim and I enjoyed every second of it. Our movie begins at a small studio near LA with a group of filmmakers doing research on the death of Elvis when a package arrives from the FBI containing all the declassified files on Elvis Aaron Presley. When they open the package they can smell wet ink the FBI attempted to use to keep some information secret. The film crew goes to work on cleaning off the ink the best they can. As they clean the pages one name keeps coming up John Barrows witch was a well know alias Elvis used to book hotel rooms when he was on the road. Eventually they find a local address for John Barrows so they decide to go and look Mr. Barrows up.

The film crew travels to the address of John Barrows and are greeted by a late 1950’s pink Cadillac convertible full of Elvis 8 track tapes. Upon knocking at the door they are greeted by “Mr. Barrows” whom we quickly can deduce is Elvis Presley alive and well. After a few minutes of chit chat Elvis grants the crew an interview the next mourning. From here the Docudrama gets interesting as we are treated to an interview that blends the truth and fiction to give insight on what might have happened if Elvis did fake his death. Hearing Elvis talk of the parallels between his life and that of Captain Marvel Jr. down to faking his own death. Hear stories of his time in the US Army and meeting a young Priscilla. Also hear of his lost loves and battles with extremists and criminals. Hear about the origins of TCB, and all of the details of how he faked his own death right under the public’s noses.

Overall “Elvis Found Alive” is a fun watch for fans of Elvis and fans of conspiracy theorists alike. Watch this movie and more for free using the Midnight Pulp channel on Roku.

2 comments:

  1. I would like Elvis to know that i have been a loyal true fan of his ever since i was 7 years old going right back to 1973 and when the year 1977 came around i was only 11 years old when they said on the news that Elvis is dead but i was too young to understand what took place and happend. i know Elvis fake his death and he had good reason why he fake his death and in my eye Elvis has nothing to be sorry about because i know of elvis well enough to know that he never meant for things to happen the way they did and Elvis will always have my deepest tender loving care and a shoulder to lean on for for comfort and much when ever elvis needs it most. I have always loved Elvis and i always will. Tanya Robinson> Facebook user Tanya Joe-Aron Jordan Robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis is the king always will be the king and is still the cat's meow but I would love to find the the CD of the new songs and the interview for the first the song can help me I'd buy it but I don't get paid till the 1st I'm a big fan and have always been a big fan he's helped me through some sad times and Good Times that's why I said the king is the king always will be I just wish it comes out and stays out especially after this virus s*** he's got my vote whatever he needs as far as all that happened that was beyond his control I always knew he was alive always in my heart I knew he was alive thank God for keeping him here on this Earth Force now it's time for him to come out we need that magic that only he can give us give us the Holy Spirit again show us that there is something out there that wants us to keep pushing so that's my opinion I love the king always have always will mr. Paul Chapman have a nice day and I love you Elvis

    ReplyDelete