Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Welcome Back to the Underground

Over the years here at SCU we have tried to bring you the some of the best pop culture coverage wether it be movies or wrestling but now I feel it is time for a bit of a change of focus.  As of March 28th of this year I will no longer be working in a career that I have enjoyed doing for the past decade.  With that being said I am not afraid of what the future may hold for me but now it is time to use this blog for what my original intention was.  Steel City Underground is as the name says a showcase for the underground, the independent thinkers,  fringe artists,  and the "outlaws".  When I say outlaw I do not mean criminal I mean the modern day pirate and the hacker.  With that being said we will still bring you the best of pop culture  but now also with a little bit of life hacks and social commentary.  Welcome to the Underground!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment